- Very, very significant cost savings - even for companies already using leading enterprise management products.
- Reduces the workload on engineers and managers.
- Provides accurate and "intelligent" information for all levels of decision-making.
- Time taken to complete production is greatly reduced.
- Automatically provides a very high standard of both engineering and quality information, enabling customers to attain far higher engineering and quality standards with very little effort.
This also improves both production and product safety.
BuildIT® forms a major contribution to meeting ISO9000 and Defence (etc.) requirements.
- Improved security & storage of crucial information against catastrophic loss.
- Availability of all data (subject to security authorization) via desktop PC.
- Information from one Hi-Tech hardware project can be used on follow-on projects, and information may be used from the bidding phase right through to final shipment and operational support and maintenance phases. (BuildIT® can also be retrofitted to on-going projects.)
- Significant Prevention-of-loss improvements.
- Significant Reduction-of-risk improvements.
- Fast, straight-forward, generation of customized WYSIWYG presentation reports and color graphics.
- Information from BuildIT® can be shared with other software products and systems.
- For mobile applications (i.e. integration / test at a remote facility, operational support, etc.), the BuildIT® system is highly transportable, so can easily be moved from site to site with the target product.
Follow on benefits of the BuildIT® system may include:
- Improved customer credibility through meeting milestones, deadlines & costs.
- More orders as a result of more credibility.
- Improved quality saves post manufacture rework / repair / maintenance costs.
Further information can be requested by completing the form on the next page. Please click NEXT.